By checking the box during enrollment to indicate that you agree to this Provider Agreement, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following:
- I have the requisite licensing and other certifications necessary to order manufactured or compounded products (“Products)” from Carie Boyd’s Prescription Shop (“Carie Boyd”) in accordance with all applicable laws.
- All of the Products that I may purchase from Carie Boyd will be clinically different from those that are commercially available.
- When I purchase Products, I will have made a determination that those Products, rather than any commercially available products, are necessary for my patient(s) based on my clinical judgment as a medical professional.
- I will advise patients to contact me directly in the event that they experience any adverse reaction to any of Carie Boyd’s manufactured or compounded products.
- I will immediately advise Carie Boyd in the event that any patient experiences any adverse reaction to any of the Products.
- With respect to any patient who receives or is prescribed any of the Products, I will include on each of those patients’ charts, medication orders, or medication administration records the lot numbers and expiration dates of the Products.
- If any invoice is not paid in full when due, my account with Carie Boyd will accrue late charges at the rate of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted under applicable law, whichever is less
- All past due invoices may be sent to a third-party collections company and all expenses associated with those collection efforts, as well as any other collection efforts Carie Boyd may choose to engage in, will be my responsibility.
- If any legal action is taken in connection with Carie Boyd providing services or manufactured or compounded products to me, or with respect to anything else related to my relationship with Carie Boyd, the jurisdiction will be the State of Texas and the venue will be Dallas County, Texas, and I will reimburse Carie Boyd for any attorneys’ fees, court costs, travel costs, expert witness costs, or other costs it may incur in connection therewith.
This Provider Agreement shall be in full force and effect until such time as it is terminated in writing by either you or Carie Boyd. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent you or the Carie Boyd terminate this Provider Agreement, Sections (4) through (9) above shall survive such termination.