Carie Boyd's Prescription Shop makes practices and patients healthy and successful. How do we do this? Product, process, and people. Our 503B FDA outsourcing license allows us to provide office-use products whether that be injectables, pellets, topicals for many wellness concerns. Second, our cGMP certified process is much more stringent than any other USP standard other pharmacies may use.
So you can rest assured that you're receiving a safe, potent and well-made product before you prescribe or administer it. Our team is second-to-none and ready to help you get the things you need to make your practice and your patients the best they can be.
An FDA Registered Outsourcing Facility (503B)
Carie Boyd’s Prescription Shop is an FDA Registered Outsourcing Facility (503B), which adheres to cGMP regulations.
Here is a snapshot of some of the ways we maintain compliance.
- Report all products to the FDA
- Report the source of all ingredients used to compound to the FDA
- Compound drugs in compliance with current good manufacturing processes (cGMP)
- Only compound drugs under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist
A Superior Bio-Identical Hormone Pellet With Reliable Outcomes
Bio-Identical hormone pellets require precision compounding processes and exceedingly accurate quality control. Carie Boyd’s Prescription Shop:
- Has a sterility validation process for bio-identical hormone pellets, compliant with FDA standards
- Has developed a proprietary bio-identical hormone pellet compounding process for consistent, repeatable quality
- Sterility, potency, and endotoxin testing performed by a third party testing lab